Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday-5/24/10

Wisdom: live in the present, plan for the future, and profit from the past.

So many times we hold on to the past simply because we feel we may loose a bit of ourselves if we let go, or we are embarressed about things that we have done our have happened to us but my challenge today was to LET IT GO!

I had a few mishaps (big ones) when I was in middle school and even though I look back on them now, I see how they shaped me in a good way into the person I have become today. I have been able to minister to many people and share my testimony as a result. Instead of letting those events hold me in bondage I have chosen to share them and hopefully be an encouragement to others.

Find one thing today from your past that you can LET GO and the LET GOD work through you. You will be amazed at what can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment