Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday-Day 4

Well I've skipped a week on blogging but guess I am picking back up on the right day- I am almost through sharing the weekly goals with you guys, then I will just start sharing from my devotions what is encouraging and inspiring to me.....

Thursday:
Pray your way through spells of depressions, anxiety and A.D.D. Trust Him with everything
Matthew 7:7
Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.

Also had some encouraging quotes in my devotions for today

Joni Erikson Tada says:
"The weaker I am, the harder I have to lea on the Lord; and the harder I lean on Him, the stronger I discover Him to be. God always seems bigger to those who need Him most".

Romans 5:3-5
God promises us that if we stay obedient to Him, the product of suffering will be perseverance, character and hope.

2 Corinthians 12:9
When I am weak and learn that he is there, he is present; I'm free, I'm strong.

Prayer:
I vow today to release these anxieties, pressures, demans, etc. to God and let them float away. I will be FREE. Depression will NOT define me. I am FREE.

Pray this prayer with and for me today and each time you think about it. If you are struggling with depression you can be FREE! Give it to God- He doesn't have two scars on His hands or a sword mark in His side for nothing. He has them so WE CAN BE FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment