Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday- Day 2

Spend Quality time with the family God gave you.

Encouragement: You chose Steve (Insert your husbands name). Encourage him to be the man he needs to be for you by being the KIND of wife he needs.

1 Timothy 3:11
In the same way, their wives are to be women worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything.

I am guily of constantly cracking jokes at Steve's expense and making fun of him in front of others. Until he confronted me about this as did my friends, I never realized how much it really hurt him. Strive to be respectful to your husband just as you would want him to be to you. Pracitce the Golden Rule. IT WILL WORK!

2 comments:

  1. I realize that I dog out Jamie about things like: farting, not doing his part around the house etc. He always acts like things don't bother him, but it is disrespectful and I am really trying in my own walk to work on it. I guess the first step is recognizing when you do it and then trying to stop. It's kind of hard when it's a habit haha! When your man respects YOU because you try to respect HIM, your life is sooooo much better! Love you! Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to encourage others- it helps me to so this- Gives me something to look forward to for 5 minutes each day!

    ReplyDelete