Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday- Day 7

Sunday:
Find your peace and overcome this! (depression for me or whatever you are currently struggling with). Accept the JOYS of family life.

Memorize scripture, take a walk in the mornings or evenings and use the time to recite this scripture and be uplifted.

Psalm 37:5
Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall BRING IT TO PASS!

Isn't this an amazing promise? All we have to do is follow Him and He will bring all our sorrows and troubles to pass. He is an amazing God. I don't know how I would have made it through the last year without knowing He was right by my side.

In my devotions this morning it talked about waiting on the Lord. I particularly enjoyed this quote "Waiting patiently on the Lord isn't an easy thing to do. But by waiting on Him, we get the freedom of certainty. We're not certain of the outcome, but we're certain of who is overseeing the outcome."

The questions asked were wait was I currently waiting for in my life right now- the answer to that is overcoming depression-When asked what I have learned about God's provision during this time- I could wholeheartedly answer that He WILL provide the people and the resources to get you through. He certainly has. THANK YOU FATHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment