Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday-Day 6

Saturday:

Make Steve (or insert your significant others name here) your best friend! Encourage him daily!

Think about how much we thrive on the encouragement from others. Our husbands are the same way and frankly I am sure that we as women probably don't do enough encouraging.

We had a great family day today. Went to a Graduation lunch for a friend and then headed to the pool for a bit of swimming. It's nice to have days to realax and just enjoy the family that God has blessed me with.

May you all have a wonderful weekend and I have my last card challenge to post tommorow for Sunday and then will begin just updating you on what I am learning in my devotions. Thanks for following along and for all of those who have been praying for me. IT WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment